The beast waiting to get trackplates and cladding.

The beast waiting to get trackplates and cladding.
foto Marco Magielse

maandag 22 juli 2013

Herman took us in speed

When I arrived today Monday, not having been able to come over Sunday, familyday and watched television for the coronation of our new king Filip and our national day, I could not suspect Herman had been working further. He told me he ended like the tour de France and like a runner or a horse smelling the target.
But as soon as I arrived, I did not notice anymore the upper arcs laying outside and I quickly realised it would be the complet stuff I would  finally be able to view and so it was ! Congratulations to Herman and my hat of for working the whole weekend in such temperatures to whom we are not used to. He enjoyed it he told me.
















Geen opmerkingen: